Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Manager
Ref No: JR1049658
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A University Degree is mandatory.
- A Postgraduate Diploma or relevant HR professional qualification is an added advantage.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in either benefits administration or reward and recognition.
- Skills: Planning & Organisation skills, Analytical & Numerical skills, Administrative skills, Writing and Communication skills.
- Change management.
Barriers to Success in Role:
- Lack of numeracy and analytical skills
- Lack of communication and writing skills
- Inability to collaborate with the HR team, 3rd party providers and Reward COE colleagues.
- Lack of change management skills
- Lack of planning and organising skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.