Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Credit Risk Management will develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He/she leads/manages initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models/processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
Major Duties Include:
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
- Enhance and review the company’s Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board
- Develop, manage and optimize the Credit Reporting and Monitoring framework that meets all necessary requirements of both external and internal stakeholders and ensures timely and accurate delivery of all reports.
- Manage the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
- Improve and optimize credit approval, recovery, and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
- Coach, supervise, and mentor analysts, collections, recovery, and underwriting officers for effective, efficient, and optimal performances.
- Candidates should possess at least a Master’s Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field
- 10-15 years’ work experience in credit risk management
- Candidate must possess relevant training and certificates from recognized bodies, professional memberships.
N15,000,000 – N20,000,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.