R. T. Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc is a Nigerian brand representing world-class organizations providing different solutions for various sectors of the economy, ranging from transportation to power, construction, warehousing equipment and estate development/maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones.
- This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
- Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software’s and troubleshooting
- Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 10+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems.
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.